[UCIMC-Tech] 503

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Fri Jul 13 05:11:03 UTC 2012

Hmm, looks like the fixx1, the database server, has gone out to lunch.
Chris, would you be available to access it directly over the console and
see what's going on? I can't seem to access it from here. Sites that
aren't on fixx0, like the GRC site, and sites that don't use the
database server, like thebikeproject.org, seem relatively unaffected.