[UCIMC-Tech] 503

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Fri Jul 13 14:58:05 UTC 2012

Hi Barry,

Ah, I think Apache started freaking out when it couldn't contact the
database, so after a while it started slowing down the other sites too.
It worked initially for me last night.

In any event, Chris and I got this sorted out (an issue with one of our
network switches), so everything should be back up and running.