[UCIMC-Tech] U-C IMC/Chambana.net Tech meet-up at Grassroots Radio Conference

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 13:13:55 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,
We had a great conversation the other night- lots of energy and interest in
both on-site helping with technology needs at the center, as well as
interest in sharing skills and knowledge.

This coming weekend at the IMC, the Grassroots Radio Conference will be
bringing 200+ folks from around the country, and we discussed having a
meet-up during the weekend. Several of us on this list are involved in the
event, so I was thinking a more informal meet-up in the Makerspace would
work well.

The dinner breaks seem to be the best times on Friday and Saturday 6:30 -
8pm. Makerspace members, we could discuss kicking in for some pizza or
snacks?

What do folks think?

-Chris