[UCIMC-Tech] UI spam filter

Illyes, Robert Frank illyes at illinois.edu
Thu Mar 15 14:21:23 UTC 2012

Print listserv members-

University email seems to be catagorizing all chambana listserv items as spam, so they show up in the spam-contol email that is sent out daily.  I think Belden and I are the only frequent posters to the Print list who are affected.

There's an easy fix. Go to the daily spam-control email and click on the safe sender button for imc-print-bounces at lists.chambana.net, and you'll then get all Print email immediately rather than having to release it from the spam-control list every time. This method may be used for any other chambana list as well.

Bob