[UCIMC-Tech] List Admin Notifications MIA?

Josh King josh at ucimc.org
Thu Mar 15 21:34:14 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

I've been getting the regular list notifications myself (though I get
them at 4am, go figure). The lists and email were recently migrated to
a new server as Chris and I prepare for a Chambana.net revamp. I
figured the moderator request notifications were a per-list thing, but
if it's a global setting then there's a chance it might have gotten
changed. I'll look into it and get back to you, sorry about that.