[UCIMC-Tech] Herbert Brun Society listserv

Austin McCann theaustinmccann at gmail.com
Fri May 4 17:27:20 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I've been toiling part-time at the Herbert Brun Society this past year, and
I've finally started to correct its antiquated technological regime. I'm
interested in setting up a listserv for Brun Society members through
Chambana. That's a pretty easy process, yes?

Question, though: Is it possible to set it up such that these listservs
have no reply-all function? I'd like to use the listserv to send out
announcements to members, but I don't want to get caught in back & forth
conversations with folks. Is that possible?

Thanks!
Austin

--
Austin McCann