[UCIMC-Tech] Herbert Brun Society listserv

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri May 4 17:58:34 UTC 2012

Ok Austin. I've just created the list for you, and you should have received
an email as the initial list owner with a password.

You should login to the list management interface and configure the options
you need, including additional admins.

For convenience, here is a link to the public list page:
and the admin interface:
http://lists.chambana.net/mailman/admin/brun-society
and email to the list should be sent to: brun-society at lists.chambana.net

If you have any questions, feel free to email, or check the mailman list
owner/admin documentation:  http://staff.imsa.edu/~ckolar/mailman/

-Chris