[UCIMC-Tech] request for a new mailing list - "ocu-outreach"

Stuart Levy salevy at illinois.edu
Fri May 11 20:28:35 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Could you create a new chambana.net mailing list for the Occupy CU
Outreach group?

We'd like it to be called ...

     ocu-outreach at lists.chambana.net

I could be an administrator, and possibly Mark Enslin too if he's
willing.  (Mark, this was something that the Outreach group discussed
this last Monday... I haven't yet sent out the notes, so this will
probably be news to you.)

Membership will probably be a modest subset of the OccupyCU list, and
traffic probably won't be heavy.  We'd like to be able to have subgroup
discussions without broadcasting everything to the full group.