[UCIMC-Tech] Email Server Access

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Mon May 14 13:00:32 UTC 2012

Hi,

The web interface should be up now. There are a couple instances of Status.net running on the same VM; statusnet is kinda buggy and seemed to make apache freak out and stop responding to requests. I'll see if I can move it to another VM, or fix its bugs.

Jay Schubert <jay.schubert at gmail.com> wrote:

>I also haven't been able to access the books to prisoners email list
>admin
>panels since Saturday.
>
>Thanks,
>Jay
>
>On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 7:56 AM, Mike Lehman
><rebelmike at earthlink.net>wrote:
>
>> I've been trying since yesterday to access the email server to deal
>with
>> various email admin notices. I have yet to be able to do this, as I
>keep
>> getting server "connection reset" messages. I know there's a notice
>about
>> the Board meeting, etc stuck in the queue in the main IMC list, plus
>who
>> knows what else on other lists.
>> Mike

Josh King

"I am an Anarchist not because I believe Anarchism is the final goal, but because there is no such thing as a final goal." -Rudolf Rocker

Sent from mobile device. Please excuse brevity, typos.