[UCIMC-Tech] Fwd: [RFU] RFU off the air

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Wed May 30 18:54:59 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raymond Morales <rmorales02 at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 30, 2012 at 1:52 PM
Subject: Re: [RFU] RFU off the air
To: R Diaz <xpenn.diaz at gmail.com>
Cc: Chris Ritzo <chris.ritzo at gmail.com>, Mike Lehman <
rebelmike at earthlink.net>, carol ammons <carolammons at gmail.com>, WRFU <
rfu at lists.chambana.net>

I am working on the issue right now. The current problem is that I cannot
access the g drive.  The computer would not connect to the monitor
initially but I fixed that through a hard reset. without the g drive, I am
not sure that there's much I can do. All of the music and id files are on
the g drive. Thoughts?

Ray