[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] Need Assistance Updating Jobs With Justice Website

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 12:56:34 UTC 2012

Colan,
I'm about to set up a user account for jwj with a fresh install of Joomla.
I'll send along the user account credentials and the Joomla user
credentials once that's ready. You won't need to worry about setting up the
database.

You have the option of SFTP file transfer access only, or SFTP + SSH shell
access. If you don't have a preference, I'll give you the latter. This will
give you direct access to the files in your installation to work on the
site. Once you are ready to have the domain name point to the new site, let
me know and I'll get that set up.

Chris