[UCIMC-Tech] IMC Down

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 26 20:30:29 UTC 2012

Hmmm,
I'm here writing and should keep doing so. There are people working on
moving RFU station equipment these days. I wonder if there's a
connection, urr, um, should I say - disconnection?

RFU people,
Anyone on-site who can check on integrity of the server/transmitter
room? Perhaps someone snagged something on one of the server racks while
getting to the transmitter?
Mike