[UCIMC-Tech] IMC Down

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 18:04:51 UTC 2012

Closing the loop on this one-

Carol confirmed this morning with the Comcast tech that the UC2B installers
cut through the cable while tunneling in their conduit yesterday.

UC2B conduit should be installed into the basement at this point, awaiting
fiber running, splicing and installation.

Comcast service is back up at the IMC.

Carol, we might double check with Ruth to see if their Comcast service was
interrupted as well.

Chris