[UCIMC-Tech] Wifi in BTP room

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 08:23:48 UTC 2012

Hi Jay,

We can talk when I return from vacation (week of 10/8).

Tech has developed a rate sheet for wired jack service and dedicated
wifi to offer to groups renting space. I wanted to make sure the jacks
we installed were working well before talking to BTP about this. Adding
on an AP in the BTP room is easily done as well.

Let's talk when I get back.

Chris