[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] Need Assistance Updating Jobs With Justice Website

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 14:40:35 UTC 2012

Hi there,
I can assist with getting you access to the JWJ website. The first thing
we'll need to do is ensure you have a chambana.net central  account. You
can sign up for one here: http://accounts.chambana.net Once you've signed
up, email me so I can go in & approve & mark some access settings for you.

I'll also look up the JWJ site and get you connect with it. I believe it's
a straight up HTML/CSS website.

If you wanted to connect in person I'll be working at the IMC tomorrow
during the day. Just email me if you want to connect & talk more. Glad to
see the site being worked on again.

Best,
Chris