[UCIMC-Tech] [IMC] Need Assistance Updating Jobs With Justice Website

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Tue Oct 23 20:19:22 UTC 2012

Hey Colan,

It looks like the current setup will most likely support Joomla.
However, Chris and I are currently engaged in migrating some sites to a
new server, so if you don't mind waiting another day or two, I can get
you setup on a brand new server where you can get the new Joomla site
going without having to take down the existing site.