[UCIMC-Tech] Electronics Recycling this Sat

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Tue Apr 16 21:01:28 UTC 2013

If we have electronics to recycle, this Saturday is the day.  Dumping
recycling in our dumpster is both toxic and illegal, so let's avoid it.
Limit 10 items per person.  Lines tend to be long so go early or late. -
Danielle

--

A countywide electronics recycling event will be held on Saturday, April
20, 2013, from 8 AM - 12 noon.

Items accepted at the free drop-off event include the following:
Televisions, computers (desktop, laptop, tablet), monitors, computer
components, printers/scanners, radios/stereos, VCRs, DVD players, mobile
phones, office electronics, digital cameras, communication devices, gaming
systems and microwaves.  Limit 10 items per resident.

The event will be held at The News-Gazette Distribution Center located at
3202 Apollo Drive, Champaign.  Residents must enter the event at Market
Street and Olympian Drive in Champaign.  Event will be held rain or shine.

For more information call U-Cycle at (217) 384-2302
http://urbanaillinois.us/posts/2013/03/electronics-recycling-collection-event