[UCIMC-Tech] wireless down in Bike Project

Barry Todd barry.todd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:56:42 UTC 2013

OK, I just now connected directly into the old Bike Project Ethernet drop
and I am getting a connection to the internet.   I have done nothing else
as of yet.  Is it possible the router is failing?  WE have some others you
can used temporarily.

In the meantime, today I will be removing this drop and activating the new
drops that are fastened to the wall in the box.  The same goes for the drop
box in the first room on the south side by the exhaust fan and small round
table.

Regards,****

** **

Barry Todd****