[UCIMC-Tech] Site Down

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 14 20:19:08 UTC 2013

I was out for awhile, came back and found the site was down with this
message:
Site off-line

The site is currently not available due to technical problems. Please
try again later. Thank you for your understanding.

If you are the maintainer of this site, please check your database
settings in the settings.php file and ensure that your hosting
provider's database server is running. For more help, see the handbook,
or contact your hosting provider.

The mysqli error was: Too many connections.

This happened some time after I added the new user from the request
earlier in the day. Maybe I shouldn't have? Or possibly completely
unrelated....?
Mike