[UCIMC-Tech] Welcome to IMC

carol ammons carolammons at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 17:34:51 UTC 2013

Good morning Mr. Gary Masters,

Please let me welcome you to the Independent Media enter of behalf of our
Board of Directors and all of the members of the organization.  We are
happy that you've decided to spend some of your time with us.  During our
brief meeting today, you expressed interest in working with our radio
station, WFRU as well as possible doing some work with our Tech
volunteers.  I've included the appropriate people with both groups to get
the conversation started.  As a reminder, WRFUs next meeting will be
Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 8 p.m.

Once again, welcome and we look forward to working with you.

Best Wishes,

Carol A.

--
Carol Ammons-Operation Director