[UCIMC-Tech] imc.naf?

Josh King jking at chambana.net
Tue Jan 15 18:31:42 UTC 2013

Hi Daniel,

I think the SSH connection was denied because I was running the system
update as requested, which restarted the LDAP auth daemon. You should
be able to login now. I'm not sure why it gave you a 404, although I
did also fix your user permissions and shell as requested, so I don't
know if there was a transient permissions issue as I was doing that.