[UCIMC-Tech] ucimc.org > Get Involved > Our Projects contains many broken links

Mike Lehman rebelmike at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 24 05:50:22 UTC 2013

Jay,
Chris is working on some major site updates and redesign with next to no
assistance. Patience will be required, the site has had limited
functionality for a few weeks now and there are a number of issues tat
we know need addressed. I'm sure Chris will add these to that list.

Hey, we're still in better shape than Smile Politely, which has been
promising to come back "tomorrow" for a good month.
;-)
Mike