[UCIMC-Tech] bikeproject.org file edits not appearing on on site

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Sat Jan 26 08:22:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

	Looks like something changed in DNS in the past three days or so, and  thebikeproject.org is again being served by fixx0, so is displaying a weeks-old version I can't edit...
From dig:
thebikeproject.org.	300	IN	A	75.145.177.76
fixx0.chambana.net.	10800	IN	A	75.145.177.76
imc.naf.chambana.net.	10800	IN	A	209.66.96.72

	Could someone change things back so the site is served by imc.naf.chambana.net ?

Details:
When I browsed to thebikeproject.org just now,  I was served the weeks-old site version that was on fixx0.  Server logs on imc.naf are not showing my browser accesses.  From the look of the logs, the changeover happened in the last few days; I see normal, non-crawler. accesses up through Jan. 22, but only web-crawlers (which cache IP's, unlike humans?) after that.

	Thanks for any help.

		Cheers,

		Barry