[UCIMC-Tech] IMC network connection scheduled downtime

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 12:47:41 UTC 2013

Please be advised that Internet connectivity at the IMC building will be
unavailable Sunday 3/24/13 from ~12noon to 1pm as we switch connections to
our new internet service provider.

For individuals or business who purchase Internet service through another
provider, separate from an IMC rental agreement, your service will not be
affected.

Questions or issues relating to this announcement or other technology
issues at the IMC may always be directed to our operations manager, Carol
Ammons (carolammons at gmail.com) , or to the IMC-Tech Volunteers list (
imc-tech at lists.chambana.net)