[UCIMC-Tech] Friggin' Spam Filter, etc

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 16:20:41 UTC 2013

These are all real issues to work through, Mike. I put together an initial
meeting to look at next steps and plans for overhauling the website and its
features a couple months ago, but I'm afraid that someone else will need to
take over that organizing for me now. Happy to help as needed with
tech/hosting questions or issues, but I'm in the middle of too many
personal changes right now to continue leading the charge.