[UCIMC-Tech] IMC Technical Working Group Re: [Makerspace-keymembers] Forward of moderated message

Chris Ritzo chris.ritzo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 18:14:41 UTC 2014

Thanks for sending this Stewart. I was also encouraged by those meetings.

Know that Josh King and I are both interested in supporting the renewed
interest in Urbana folks interested in the Chambana,net Tech collective.
We are both still part of Acorn Active Media which began the group which
also was an active IMC working group for some time. We still provide
hosting services, remote network support and have local servers at the
IMC Urbana location.

This winter on our trip back to Illinois in fact, we discussed some
ideas about how AAM could fund local initiatives in Urbana. If local
folks begin meeting together, we would be more than willing to
participate remotely via hangout, skype or otherwise to share
information, knowledge or just ideas with folks interested in renewing
the Chambana.net Tech group locally.

Please reach out to us when you would like to meet.

Best,
Chris Ritzo