[UCIMC-Tech] spam to chambana.net maling lists

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 18 16:06:30 UTC 2014

Hello,

	In the past months, I’ve seen a big increase in spam to mailing lists I help manage.
In particular, bikecoop-announce receives about 70-100 / spam mails day; this  used to be 3 or 4 per week.
I do what I can to discourage spam — limited to discarding, not rejecting, spam posts — but we do link to the list on our web site.
Is there some filter that’s not working?

				Cheers,

				Barry
--
Barry Isralewitz
3043 Beckman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign