[UCIMC-Tech] [RFU] report from phone

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 20:18:03 UTC 2014

Something goofy is going on with the automation computer.

Do you know about the reboot it does every Thursday morning at around 9:00?

Is something that Zara Radio does at 09:00 AM crashing Windows on the
Automation computer?

It seems like it.

It goes quiet for a minute, then you hear the PC/Windows startup tone at
around 9:00 AM and
then by about 09:03, it starts "The Ill Poet's Society"  (The one about
testing positive for AIDS and Marijuana, I think.)

Shouldn't there be system logs you can look at on the Automation
computer to tell what's going on?
(If it were Linux, there would be.)

-Stewart