[UCIMC-Tech] Internet down in Bike Project [was: Internet down]

Barry Isralewitz barryi at ks.uiuc.edu
Tue Jun 3 23:33:34 EDT 2014

Hi Josh,

	We restarted the router two or three times tonight (Tue), but no luck.
UCIMC Operations Dean came by tonight. He hadn’t heard about the problem; I recommended that he join the IMC-Tech list.

Dean said he will see what he can do tomorrow.

Is there some other device that can be reset, or wiring to check?

			Cheers,

			Barry

--
Barry Isralewitz
3043 Beckman, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign