[UCIMC-Tech] Danielle's story on Ferguson rally - broken link but content is there?

Stuart Levy stuartnlevy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 23:30:09 EST 2014

Thanks, Brian.

Mysteriously it is working again for me now - I can see the article that
gave a Page not found error this morning.   I believe it *also* worked
for me last night when Danielle posted it.   I haven't logged in to
ucimc.org in a long time.

Is it possible that there are redundant web servers answering to
ucimc.org, and that their filesystems aren't always in sync?