[UCIMC-Tech] SFTP access

Phil Graff pmgraff at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 22:55:42 EDT 2014

Hi IMC Tech,

I've had access to fixx0 via SFTP in FileZilla previously (using login:
pmgraff), but that appears to no longer work. Barry Isralewitz said I'd
need to provide you with some public key information to access
imc.naf.ucimc.org. Will my pmgraff account still work? (I may have
forgotten my password, although it is saved in the FileZilla connection
settings) And do I provide you with a public key file (created with
puttygen.exe) or just paste the key into an email?

By the way, I'm using SFTP to access The Bike Project's web site and
associated files.

Thanks!
Phil
Volunteer, The Bike Project