[UCIMC-Tech] networking for WRFU streaming - public-facing IP? socket? + wrfu.net domain

Chris Ritzo critzo at chambana.net
Thu Dec 24 08:08:16 EST 2015

Remote access would be via SSH, Stuart, and we could look into whether
the servers we have support IPMI. For physical access to that space, you
would need to coordinate with IMC staff.  Remote access could also be
set up for a machine in the studio, like the Dell Optiplex you mentioned.

With the servers that are there now, none are running critical services
for Chambana.net anymore, which is why these are available. When we were
using them, we had easier physical access for the cases you describe.

Since you're already working with the Dell Optiplex, if it makes the
most sense to you as a staring point, we could see about activating the
fourth jack in the studio for it. Whatever makes the most sense for you,
Don, and other WRFU folks.