[UCIMC-Tech] Notice of Infringing Content

chynowet . arthousefarm at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 20:09:27 EST 2015

Hi Sophia, We can not help removing content from other sites.

In the case of this item on our archive site (
http://archive.ucimc.org/127.0.0.1/newswire/display/13036/index.html),
given that it looks like a repost from another newspaper, the request to
remove is legit.

Tech folks - can you help with its removal?

Danielle