[UCIMC-Tech] Internet Down from IMC Building

Stewart Dickson mathartspd at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:13:52 EDT 2015

Good Morning,

Power is off at my work -- Wolfram Research, 100 Trade Center Drive, Kirby
& State in Champaign.   Many traffic lights are also 4-way stop signs this
morning.  I wonder if UC2B is down.  All of the Wifi routers in the IMC
building seem to be alive and I can connect to them, but there is no
internet route out of the building.   Dean may be hearing from IMC tenants
about the internet in the building this morning.  An odd thing is that the
Transmitter monitor on the studio computer can't connect to the transmitter.
But, the station is on the air @ 104.5 MHz, verified on my car radio.

Cheers,

-Stewart Dickson, TechKnowLedge, 8-9 am Thursdays.