[UCIMC-Tech] Internet Down from IMC Building

Todd Spinner tspinner at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 10:23:50 EDT 2015

The UCIMC internet has been down since at least Tuesday. Inquiries by our
staff have been made to Dean but we have not heard anything back. I don't
think it is storm related.

Regards,

Todd Spinner
The Bike Project

On Thu, Jun 25, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Stewart Dickson <mathartspd at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Good Morning,
>
> Power is off at my work -- Wolfram Research, 100 Trade Center Drive, Kirby
> & State in Champaign.   Many traffic lights are also 4-way stop signs this
> morning.  I wonder if UC2B is down.  All of the Wifi routers in the IMC
> building seem to be alive and I can connect to them, but there is no
> internet route out of the building.   Dean may be hearing from IMC tenants
> about the internet in the building this morning.  An odd thing is that the
> Transmitter monitor on the studio computer can't connect to the transmitter.
> But, the station is on the air @ 104.5 MHz, verified on my car radio.
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Stewart Dickson, TechKnowLedge, 8-9 am Thursdays.

Todd Spinner
onasteelhorseiride.com