[IMC-US-tech] Re: [IMC-US] update?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sun Dec 7 13:31:26 CST 2003

Hey Max & Ana (et al.),

Ana, thanks for the gentle prompt & Max, thanks for the summary, I think
this sums up where we're at right now.  Mainly, we need to continue with
the tech-side of things -- the imc-us-tech list could use a quick
jumpstart to get moving again.  We did want to hold off on creating the
imc-us-editorial list until we decided whether the IMC-US list would take
on that role or not (we don't want to create too many different lists).
Max, would you mind if we hold off on implementing a separate
IMC-US-Editorial list -- I think most of the issues the editorial
collective will be dealing with can be figured out on the IMC-US list for
now.

What do others think?

Mainly, though, we really need as much help as we can get from the
programmer's side of things.  So if you're a techie, or if you've wanted
to be a techie, please join the imc-us-tech list.

--Sascha