[IMC-US-tech] re: domain/other stuff

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Dec 8 14:12:37 CST 2003

hi all,

i've been in contact with william -- he's definitely willing to transfer
over the domain... we just need to let him know what needs to be done.  i
think we should get us.indymedia.org up as running ASAP -- and then worry
about the other x-fer later.

mainly, i think we need to start implementing things -- other's will come
on board once they see that we're having some successes.

--sascha

p.s. anyone know any netBSD programmers -- beginning in 2004 i'm
coordinating a project to build the next generation of Community Wireless
Networks -- programmers will be paid (see http://wireless.ucimc.org) or
contact me for more information.

***