[IMC-US-tech] Re: [IMC-US] Imcus mockup

Ryan Smith kaldari at monsterlabs.com
Tue Oct 7 10:58:43 CDT 2003

> Here are a couple of mock ups for a us sight that ana and I worked on.
> Of
> course, nothing is final and many of the pictures and text are place
> holders. Further more the scroll arrows and the little thumbnail picts
> on
> the right are techie dependent.
>
> http://www.rumpus.rackhost.net/usimc/
> http://www.rumpus.rackhost.net/usimc/index1.html

Looks great so far. Personally, I think the bowling logo is really
clever but I could understand if people want something more serious
looking. If I get a chance, maybe I'll try to come up with something
myself so we can have a few different logos to choose from. Also, I
think replacing themes with search is a good idea.

Ryan Smith, Tennessee IMC