[IMC-US-tech] Another site suggestion; une autre suggestion; otra idea

ski at indymedia.org ski at indymedia.org
Tue Sep 23 16:24:42 CDT 2003

Just a note, more people speak Chinese than French in US homes.

I think having spanish language is a must (it is over 10% of the US
population!), but chinese, french, and other languages are all under 1%.
Unless someone who speaks one of those languages comes forward and says
"hey, I'd love to translate every article to this language!" I think we
should worry about that later ;-)

Peace,
Brian