[IMC-US-Tech] Lists for us.indymedia

bradley at riseup.net bradley at riseup.net
Mon Aug 9 13:53:35 CDT 2004

Hey Sascha and all,

I am curious about the lists for indymedia.us

It seems like a good idea to me that the lists for the site look like the
majority of lists on lists.indymedia.org

So, the lists would look something like:

imc-us at lists.indymedia.org
imc-us-tech at lists.indymedia.org
imc-us-editorial at lists.indymedia.org
imc-us-audio at lists.indymedia.org
imc-us-photo at lists.indymedia.org
imc-us-print at lists.indymedia.org
imc-us-video at lists.indymedia.org
imc-us-outreach at lists.indymedia.org
etc...

And, the lists for other languages could would follow the trend...

imc-us-editoriales at lists.indymedia.org (a spanish language editorial list)

How do other people feel about this?

If lists.indymedia.org goes down, then that would be a bummer.

But, having lists at various addresses such as chambana.net and
cu.groogroo is confusing, in my opinion.

Please clarify how the lists will work.

sincerely,
Bradley
santa cruz