[IMC-US-tech] imc-us mockup:

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Sat Jul 10 12:36:33 CDT 2004

> Date: Fri,  9 Jul 2004 21:56:51 -0700
> From: max <max at michiganimc.org>
> Subject: [IMC-US-tech] imc-us mir mockup
> To: imc-us at ucimc.org, imc-us-tech at ucimc.org
> Cc: john at manifestor.org
>
> rough version.
> feedback on design?
>
> I used the only banner that I could find, but I know there's more around
> somewhere.  if someone could point me to those I'll set up a few different
> versions to look at.
>
> http://michiganimc.org/~max/us/

This looks great Max.  I think we should work on getting the site up and
running; and then see if we can get some design expertise to tweak it.
What is the status of the newswire syndication?  It looks like portugal is
well syndicated; but the syndication module is where I think most of the
difficulty arises.

--Sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & Pres.  *  Project Coordinator  *  Project Manager