[IMC-US-tech] Hi

Ben Dean-Kawamura ben at rochesterimc.org
Wed Jun 9 20:58:12 CDT 2004

Hey folks, this is ben from rochester imc.  I was at the NE IMC gathering with
josh this weekend and he was telling me that the main thing holding up the us
site was tech stuff.  I've got a reasonable amount of free time, so I'd like
to help any way I can.  rochester just switched over to dada, so I've gotten
pretty familiar with it these last months.

I just created a user called "ben" on the site, is it possible for me to get
admin access?  I think I could fix the problems with the admin page being
redirected to localhost if I had it.

Ben