[IMC-US-tech] Hi

Ben Dean-Kawamura ben at rochesterimc.org
Thu Jun 10 15:21:36 CDT 2004

Awesome.  I logged into the admin interface and changed the "restricted url"
to be us.indymedia.org.  admin/editor pages should go to the right place now,
instead of localhost.

I noticed that when I log in as an admin the left-hand bar gets way too wide
(maybe 600 pixels or so) has anyone else had this problem?  It goes away once
I logout.

Also, josh told me that there was some people wanted to syndicate articles
from us sites.  Did folks ever design a way that that should happen?  I have
some ideas, but if people already created a good model I'd rather just follow
that.

Lastly, I'm going to need access to the server that hosts the site.  Can
anyone hook me up?

Ben