[IMC-US-tech] imc-us tech stuff

max max at michiganimc.org
Fri May 28 12:37:30 CDT 2004

so basically if we want to use dada on the michiganIMC server as it's set up
now we'd need some mega tech help from UCIMC folks, otherwise we need to
appeal to the mir community.

please respond ASAP with feedback.

max

----- Forwarded message from Ben Chodoroff <bc at michiganimc.org> -----
    Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 07:15:45 -0700
    From: Ben Chodoroff <bc at michiganimc.org>
 Subject: Re: some things
      To: max <max at michiganimc.org>

hey--

i'm not really able to work on tech stuff for the next couple
months--i can only get online every once in a while when i go on campus
when i'm not working.  so the only way for dada to get fixed on the
michiganimc server would be for another admin to work on it... or if
people want to use Mir, host it on a global server maybe..  i feel kinda
bad about not being able to be as "internet connected" as i usually have
been, but it was bound to happen someday :)

if the stylesheet's anywhere, it's in /home/bc/usimc/styles - it might
be named "something.css.dadasaved"

actually i have a few extra mins. today to do shit online... will check
out the dada shit right now...

-ben

----- End forwarded message -----