[IMC-US-Tech] problems

john duda john at manifestor.org
Wed Nov 10 10:24:15 CST 2004

On Wed, Nov 10, 2004 at 11:22:03AM -0500, max wrote:
> couple things:
>
> 1. for original features like http://indymedia.us/en/2004/11/1906.shtml
> there is an error message at the top of the page.

fixed.

> 2. additinally, there is no formatting for comments, so it's hard to tell
> where the comment starts/stops.  if this is just ccs I can work on it.

i slapped an hr in the template, however there are ample css classes
in the templates for all parts of comments, so it can definitely be
made a lot prettier (different background color?) just with css

> 3. also, it would be nice to make the pictures alternate alignment
> (left/right) to make things a little more interesting.

i can't really do this automatically, at best i could do something
random.

> 4. some people have mentioned that indymedia.us is about 100k without
> pictures.  if that's so, maybe it'd be a good idea to display only the last
> 10 features instead of 15?

hmmm...that's pretty big.