[IMC-US-Tech] Re: [IMC-US] indymedia.us ...tick-tock, tick-tock, .....

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Wed Oct 6 08:44:58 CDT 2004

On Tue, 5 Oct 2004, max wrote:

> what's really left to do besides publicity?
> there are some info docs that need to get done if I'm not mistaken but the
> site is working..

i can certainly help with publicity.  what is left to do?  should we set a
date of next monday (for lack of any better date) for announcing the site
widely?  this would give us a few days to bang on the us.indymedia.org
site and troubleshoot any final problems.

lemme know,

--sascha

--
Sascha Meinrath
Project Manager & Pres.   *   Project Coordinator   *   Policy Analyst