[IMC-US-Tech] Re: [IMC-US] indymedia.us ...tick-tock, tick-tock, .....

deva drdartist at riseup.net
Wed Oct 6 11:25:13 CDT 2004

Are there any women involved? If not I would say that the site should
wait until there are.

As for the site, I think the templates need work for things like the
appearance of the articles, archives etc. People should go look around
the site and see.

I am so busy with local stuff I do not have much time for US site work
at the moment... Will take a look at it at least...

deva