[IMC-US-Tech] Re: [IMC-US] Linking of the front page

evan anarchogeek at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 18:35:22 CDT 2004

This is a really bad idea.

If you launch a new window then it breaks the back button and prevents
users from returning. Many users browse with their web browser window
maximized and don't realize when a new window has been poped up.

If you want to know more about the best praticies and conventions we
should be using to make our sites as useable to our visitors as
possible please take some time to read through:

www.useit.com

in solidarity,
evan