[IMC-US-Tech] syndication

john duda john at manifestor.org
Sun Oct 17 20:09:57 CDT 2004

i can.

there are 35 us imcs with feature feeds listed in the contact db.  of
these, i don't know how many are actually specified as belonging to
the US(also in contact db)...but i suspect most of the 36 are.
notable expections are puerto rico, which is not listed in the contact
db as part of the us(intentional?).

of the 36, not all have working feeds:

busted(10):
-------
Western Mass (404 file not found on feed listed in contact db)
New Jersey (old dadaimc cc:license tag bug)
New Mexico (404)
NYC (unreachable server, probably a transient error, it used to work)
Richmond (cc:license bug)
Colorado (404)
Seattle (404)
Ithaca (404)
SF (listed feed goes to an html page about site relaunch)
Philadelphia (feed works but is not up to date)

working(25):
------------
Indybay
Houston
Atlanta
Austin
Baltimore
Boston
Chicago
LA
Madison
Minneapolis/St. Paul
Hudson Mohawk
Portland
San Diego
Santa Cruz
Urbana-Champaign
Vermont
DC
New Orleans
Michigan
Pittsburgh
Arkansas
Rogue Valley
Tennessee
Worcester
New Hampshire

so if you don't see an us imc on these lists, or you see one on the
broken list, please do some outreach and bother people about getting a
working feed running and listed in the contact db.

john