[IMC-US-Tech] 2nd mirror up

john duda john at manifestor.org
Sun Oct 31 22:12:03 CST 2004

indymedia.us is now mirrored on ahimsa3, courtesy of jebba in the uk.

that makes two mirrors.

we should at some point soon make the publish.us.indymedia.org domain
work, and reproduce all the pages, and change dns accordingly.

maybe one of the portland people can figure out why if i go to
http://us.indymedia.org/ it's not redirecting to indymedia.us at the
moment?

also right now the nameserving for indymedia.us is being done by
dotster...we should change this at some point....

john

--

this is where my public key can be found:
gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 03817826